Friday, May 9, 2008

A Meem

Mrs. G inviteded me to do a meem. Me, not any boddy ELSE! And she said that I am the true SOOPER STAR!!!! I am yusally to bizzy for thing's like meem's, but I must remember that the Christinane thing is to remembar the Little Peeple. So heer is my meem for Mrs. G. Kiss, Kiss!!!!
PANSI!!!!!

Heer are the rools.

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
























I AM A REEL SUPER STAR!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Lammy said...

PANSI!!!! You hurt my feelings! I cried all night that you forgot me! And to think I was your greatest fan and worshiped at your church. How rude! I can now only wish that your butt tattoos get infected. Now that I gradiated I'll writ a tell-all book like Dr. Weirsdo and expose the truth about you.

Tom & Icy said...

Icky tried.

G said...

Pansi, this is perfection. I couldn't even imagine how you could sum up your stardom in six words - but there it is.

Thank you on behalf of the little people everywhere! xo

ugly grace said...

Dr. Schitz said that he is considering writing a tell-all book too. It will be called DNA I Have Known and Spliced.

Lammy said...

Ouch! That hurts! I mean when Dr. Schitz split my DNA. Now THAT was really rude! I don't think that PANSI!!! has any DNA. She is an air head!

Hobbes said...

Pansi, we second Mrs. G. Your memoir is a masterpiece.

dr. schitz said...

Lammy, you must be very symbiotically attached to your DNA. Most people do not find the DNA splitting and splicing processes completely painless. It is the REMOVAL process that they sometimes have complaint about.
I am interested in combining the DNA of PANSI with the DNA of my associate, Crawly Brains. This should prove very interesting.
I have heard that PANSI and Rev. Jimmy may be working on combining DNA on their own time. This is all fine and good, but for optimal results, they best consult me!

spooky said...

This was a very interesting and accurate Freudian slip you have in your second sentence, Dr. Schitz. You should not drink Cuzzin Hildy-Bob's Hammerin' Shine and make comments at the same time. People would find the splitting and splicing of their DNA painless probably, except that YOU do it while it is still in their body! As Bill the Cat and I can attest to!

Indeterminacy said...

Miss Pansi! I'm so proud of you. I didn't think you knew six words. That is superstar calibre, to write them anyway.